September 21 – according to the English media sport witness, Manchester City doctors are cautious about Kevin de bruyne‘s comeback because they are worried about the player’s ligament injury and possible ankle surgery again.
So far this season, due to injuries, Belgian midfielder Kevin de bruyne has only played in the Premier League for 36 minutes on behalf of Manchester City.
According to the News quoted by the Belgian media voetbal24 by the English media sport witness, Manchester City is unwilling to let Kevin de bruyne’s ankle overload because they are worried that it will aggravate his injury, which shows that the Belgian’s playing time is carefully arranged.
Sport witness also said that Manchester City medical staff are cautious about Kevin de bruyne’s comeback. They are avoiding the player’s ligament injury and possible ankle surgery, which will make him absent for a long time. It is said that Kevin de bruyne will prepare for more important games and is unlikely to play in less important games.
Manchester City has lost five points in the Premier League this season. Kevin de bruyne’s injury seems to affect the team’s defending journey, but Josep Guardiola has to face the situation of controlling Kevin de bruyne’s playing time in the next few weeks.